DUCKS West Coast Prospects Camp
300 W. Lincoln Ave
Anaheim Ca 92805
About Anaheim ICE
· Partnership between Anaheim Development Company, Disney
GOALS, and the Anaheim Redevelopment Agency which provided a 30 year land grant.
· 3.2 Acres bordered by Clementine Street, Lincoln Avenue, and West Harbor Place.
· 90,000 square foot building.
· Designed by renowned architect Frank Gehry.
· Curved roof of Anaheim ICE is supported by ten glue laminate wood beams, each weighing six tons.
· NHL regulation rink (85x200) and Olympic regulation rink (100x200).
· Official Training Facility of the Anaheim Ducks
· Club 32° located on the second floor will be available for a variety of different gatherings and features a glassed in viewing area that allows Guests to watch activities on both rinks.
· The skate rental counter houses 1,500 pairs of figure and hockey skates for general public use.
· A 3,000 square foot Pro Shop offering the finest in hockey and skating gear.
· The facility also holds a snack bar, 8 locker rooms, spectator seating for 1,000 and the official training facility for the Anaheim Ducks